Southern Virginia Megasite at Berry Hill
This Megasite is a Quest Site Solutions Certified Mega Site / Super Park and one of the largest on the East Coast and is suitable for OEM manufacturing operations and other large advanced industrial tenants.
- 3,528-acre publicly owned Megasite
- Suitable for OEM manufacturing operations and other large advanced industrial tenants
- Ready for single or multiple industrial users
- Largest possible contiguous parcel is 2,102 acres
- Ultimate water capacity will be over 6 MGD, fed by 2 independent sources
- 3 MGD sanitary sewer system
- Direct access to Williams Transco Pipeline via existing gate station onsite
Experience an extraordinary advanced manufacturing workforce complimented by a pipeline of prepared students. Benefit from significant infrastructure investments that guarantee your success in Virginia’s largest certified Megasite with rail, natural gas, terabyte speed broadband, electric, water, sewer, permitting and zoning in place.
Over $200M of investment in infrastructure development ensures that industry risks are minimized at one of the largest Megasites on the East Coast. This central Mid Atlantic location is accessible to 2/3rds of the US industrial base within a one-day drive with direct access to international trade from Virginia’s port, the deepest on the East Coast.
Scroll over map and click property for more details.