Dan River Business Development Center
The Dan River Business Development Center (DRBDC) is a joint Economic Development Partnership between Danville and Pittsylvania County. The Center offers the following services: on-site training programs, secretarial support, networking opportunities, affordable rent in a new and modern facility, network-ready facility space with conference room, resource library, central phone system, spacious lobby, loan manager and tenant advisory board.
The DRBDC is the area's business incubator catering to entrepreneurs. Nationally, businesses located in incubators enjoy an 81% success rate upon graduation. The Center leases office and light industrial space while providing shared services, meeting rooms, equipment, and other valuable assistance to tenant companies.
- OC3 fiber connection directly to the IT room.
- Light industrial areas, a conference room, a resource library, a lobby, and over 650 CAT 5E cable drops throughout the offices
- 50 pairs of telephone lines in each industrial area.
- 3 pairs multi-mode fiber lines in each industrial area.
- Information Technology room in which all CAT 5E, telephone, and fiber lines are located for connection, as required.
The incubator is located at:
300 Ringgold Industrial Parkway
Danville, Virginia 24540
Phone: (434) 793-9100
Fax: (434) 793-9200
Dan River Business Development Center Website